FREE SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Get it between and .
Item #: RTA-TS48-BLRTA-TS48-BL
Ship Weight: 50.9995 lb
10+ in stock
This TechniSport Gaming Chair by TechniMobili features an eye catching racer style design that will spruce up any environment. Superb comfort for long gaming play or work sessions. Features height adjustable seat made of PU Techniflex upholstery surface, reclining back mechanism, tilt & tension mechanism control, headrest and lumbar cushions, height adjustable and swivel armrests and a durable color matching 5-star nylon base with color matching dual non-marking 2" casters. Color: Blue
- Material: Techniflex Upholstery, Nylon Base
- Feature 1: Reclining Back with a removable head rest pillow and lumbar cushion for extra comfort Feature 2: Height Adjustable Seat and Armrest.
- Feature 3: Nylon base with Blue end caps and matching colored wheels included.
- Feature 4: Nylon Base (included) can be substituited for an all Black metal base sold seperately (RTA-TSB40-BK)
- Feature 5: 2 Year Limited Warranty, Ships in 1 Box
Bar Stool Guide
If you have the below table, bar, or counter height, please get the chairs or stools with the following height:
Table 28" to 30" H --------- Chair 17" to 19" H
Counter 35" to 37" H ----- Stool 23" to 28" H (Counter Height Stools)
Bar 41" to 43" H ----------- Stool 29" to 32" H (Bar Height Stools)
Bar 44" to 47" H ------------Stool 33" to 36" H (Extra Tall Bar Stools)
There should be an 11" to 13" space between the seat of the stool or chair and the table surface.
To determine how many stools you need to fit your bar or counter, measure the length of the bar in inches and divide by 24. You should allow 24" of counter length per stool, with or without a back. Example: You would need four stools for an 8' counter.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.